Requesting advice or support on behalf of a tenant


We provide a Housing Rights Advice Service for all students living in private accommodation in Liverpool and studying at our stakeholder institutions, through which they can access free and confidential support.


Although we are able to discuss generic housing advice topics with parents and carers, we cannot, unfortunately, discuss specific issues related to a tenancy (even if you are standing as guarantor for one of the tenants), unless one of the named tenants gives us written permission to do so.


Furthermore you should be aware the Advisors are not trained or qualified to provide legal advice and may suggest that professional support is appropriate.


For full information about the service, including how a student can request support from an advisor and copies of our Student Client Privacy Policy and LSH Data Protection Policy, see our Housing Rights Advice Service page.