Studentpad will continue to maintain all services during the Covid-19 situation, and remains the best way to find first-rate student accommodation. More information on Covid-19 Hide Message
  • The official university service for private accommodation
The official university service for private accommodation
Hot List

0 Properties Added

Save Clear
Enquiry List

0 Properties Added

Send Clear



Complaint Form

Follow us on:



Both tenants and landlords have responsibilities when it comes to the maintenance of the property. These are usually detailed in the tenancy agreement.


All disrepair should be reported immediately to the landlord and we recommend that you do this via email so that there is a record of you reporting the problem. Any conversations should also be followed up with an email, so that if a dispute arises, a clear record of conversations can be seen and used as evidence.

It's also useful, where possible, for dated photographs to be taken of the disrepair or problem in the property.


If you or the other tenants have caused damage to the property always report it to the landlord. You may be given the option to organise and pay for the repairs yourself or the landlord may arrange the repair and charge the cost back to you.


Contact us if you are having problems with disrepair in your property

Liverpool Student Homes, 5 Oxford St, Liverpool, L7 7HL
Tel Main: 0151 794 3296, Email:

Copyright Studentpad Limited © 2020. All rights reserved.

Student accommodation search powered by

Studentpad Ltd

Please fill out the form below and press "Submit". We welcome all your comments whether they are good or bad."

Please Wait...