Immaculate 3 Bed, 2 bathroom Student House, 10 mins walk from City Centre, 5 mins walk to the Royal Liverpool University hospital and nearest supermarket. Conveniently located near to a bus route, overall a great location. Completely refurbished with Ikea furniture.
Similar houses of this size in the same area have been converted to 6 bedrooms however, our family run business has decided that spacious accommodation is a priority for students. There are 3 large fully furnished double bedrooms with contemporary furniture each with double bed, desk, wardrobe and drawers.
The communal lounge has a leather suite and smart TV (not shown in the pictures), the property has laminated flooring throughout.
There are two fully equipped bathrooms which include a full bath and 2 separate showers.
The fully fitted kitchen has a microwave, fridge, freezer and washing machine and the kitchen opens out to an outdoor space which is ideal for sitting out in the summer evenings.
The property is fully double glazed, has a security alarm along with smoke alarms etc.
Rent includes gas, electric, water and 350mb Virgin Media broadband, we are willing to let this without bills included if you prefer, please just ask.
We are a family business who own a small portfolio of properties, we have been trading since 1985 and Liverpool Student Homes accredited since their formation. We run a programme of property upgrades every summer and we pride ourselves in offering good quality accommodation at reasonable prices. I personally do all viewings and you have my personal mobile, home telephone number and home address.
Rent:£90 Weeklet as whole only
Tenancy Fees Information
3 Bedrooms (3 Available)Available NowSecurity Deposit:No Deposit
No. of bedrooms available3
£90FromPer person per week£90.00 PP/Per Week (price for comparison)
Click for a full range of prices
Summer ConcessionN/AHolding Deposit£0.00Security Deposit:No Deposit
Tenancy Fees Information
Tenancy Deposit Scheme:Not Charging DepositContract Type:Fixed term joint contractAccept Guarantor Insurance:No
Total number of bedrooms:
Gas Central, Central Heating
Covid19 Flexible Booking Policy
1) Delays, If the start date of a course has been postponed then we will delay the tenancy start date to match the new start date of your course.
2) Travel restrictions, if there is a travel restriction preventing arrival on/before the start of your course/tenancy then we will delay the tenancy start date until the end of the travel ban.
Note: evidence may be required to alter the start date of your tenancy agreement.
- Double Bed
- Locks on Bedroom Door
- Off Road Parking
- International Students
- Short Term Stays
- Compost Bin
- Double Glazed Windows
- Energy Efficient Boiler
- Energy Efficient Domestic Appliances
- Energy Efficient Light Bulbs
- Heating Timer andor Programmer
- Internal Recycle Bin
- Low Flow Shower
- Renewable Energy for Electricity
- Renewable Energy for Heating
- Room Thermostat
- Smart Meter
- Solar Panels
- Advanced Standard
- Burglar Alarm
- Recommended Standard
- Window Restrictors
Virgin Media unlimited download available at the property.
- 24/7 Staff
- Battery Smoke Detectors
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Fire Blanket
- Fire Extinguisher
- Mains Smoke Detectors (Hard Wired)
- Adapted Bathroom
- Adapted Kitchen
- Adapted Toilet
- Adjustable Kitchen Facilities
- Braille Information/Instructions
- Disabled Parking
- Door Entry System
- Emotional support animals/pets considered
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Ground Floor Bathroom with Wheelchair Access
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Ground Floor Bedroom with Wheelchair Access
- Ground Floor Toilet
- Ground Floor Toilet with Wheelchair Access
- Guide Dog Suitable
- Handrails External/Internal
- Hearing Loop
- Hearing/Visual Adaptations
- Level Access Throughout
- Level Entry Shower / Wet Room
- Mid Height Sockets / Switches
- Moveable Access Ramp
- No Difficult Outside Steps
- Permanent Access Ramp
- Shower / Wet Room
- Shower Over Bath
- Shower Seat
- Stair Lift
- Through Floor Lift
- Vibrating Fire Alarm Pillow
- Visual / Vibrating Fire Alarm
- Wheelchair Friendly Doors
Number of Facilities:
Electrical Certificate Expires23/11/2022
Gas Safety Certificate Expires16/09/2023
|ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING
|ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT RATING
Agent/Landlord:James May Properties Ltd
Contact:James May Properties Ltd
SMS:Contact me via SMS
Profile:We are a family run firm who prides ourselves in offering quality student accommodation. We have been trading since 1985, our portfolio of properties are all within the Kensington area as we find this the best location for our students, close to the city but without the city centre prices.
Please mention Liverpool Student Homes when booking